Friday, September 30, 2011

Final Panorama 1:Central view of Kala Bhavana campus

Finally I finished shooting all the panoramas in the actual space.So now resizing the images, treating them and stitching them to create panoramas.
Its a very memory intensive resourse heavy process, so taking a little longer. But I will upload them one by one.




I learnt how to incorporate the navigation buttons inside the panorama from the software itself after a lot of trial and error.
So for now these dummy buttons.I am going to design new buttons according to my website soon.
For the final panorama shoot I am using a digital SLR camera and a tripod.
Nikon D40
Lens 18-55mm


Tripod:
Simpex

4 comments:

  1. Great job meghma,Congratulations.
    Sanchayan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you...should see the entire blog.the whole campus is captured...final interface couldn't be uploaded though.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this novel experience ! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete