Monday, August 29, 2011

A short experiment with available objects

This is an experiment with some 3D objects and the physical map of Kala Bhavana. Basically I sketched out the map on a large full size paper and then put matchboxes and cigarette packets to represent the sculptures and murals that exist in and around the campus just to understand the scale and distance and how it actually works in a walk through. What are the objects the visitor will look at while walking through? Am I taking the decision or it is upto him what he wants to see first?
Through this short exercise, I had to take decision on If it would be a panorama or a simple walk through? What are the limitations in a walk through which I might face? Similarly how effective will be the panorama? If panorama how many sets I have to click finally? Which are the area of concentration in the space? What are the objects I would want the viewer to concentrate or get interested in the panorama itself?






















No comments:

Post a Comment